The availability of open source solutions and their growing application areas are propelling the growth of the market.
Market size – USD 326.7 million in 2020, market growth – CAGR of 20.3%, market trends – Heavy use of GPU database for fraud identification and prevention.
The global GPU database market is expected to reach USD 1,357.4 million by 2028, according to a new report from Reports and Data. A GPU database uses graphics processing units to perform database operations. A GPU is a programmable processor designed to quickly render high-resolution images and video. Since GPUs can perform parallel operations on multiple sets of data, they are now commonly used for non-graphics uses. A GPU database uses the computing power of the GPU to analyze huge amounts of data and return results in milliseconds.
The GPU Database Market is driven by massive data generation across the verticals of BFSI, Retail, Transportation & Logistics, Telecom, IT, Media & Entertainment .
The factors mentioned above collectively create opportunities for market growth, while factors such as lack of understanding of the benefits of GPU database pose limitations in the market. However, each factor would have a definite impact on the market over the forecast period. Steady progress in the GPU market through innovative efforts has improved the efficiency of the GPU database market.
North America is expected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period. Indeed, the region adopted GPU-accelerated solutions earlier than any other region. Furthermore, the initiatives taken by the major market players in the form of partnerships with technology players to provide fast data analysis and processing solutions are positively affecting the GPU database market in the region.
Major participants include Nvidia, Jedox, Blazegraph, Blazingdb, Zilliz, Kinetica, Sqream, Omnisci, Brytlyt, and Heterodb, among others.
Get a sample report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2565
Other key findings from the report suggest
- The customer experience management application segment held the largest market share of 27.4% in 2020. Customer experience management is the set of processes an organization uses to track and organize every interaction between a client and the organization. CEM aims to upgrade collaborations from the customer’s perspective and improve customer retention.
- The tools segment held a larger market share of 63.3% in 2020. GPU database tools include GPU-accelerated databases and GPU-accelerated analytics. The vendors in the GPU database market offer various GPU accelerated database and analytics tools to meet various data and analytics requirements in various organizations.
- The on-premises segment held a larger market share of 60.3% in 2020. The on-premises solution empowers enterprises to take ownership of their data and meet external compliance requirements. The on-premises GPU database solution offers flexibility and customization to an organization’s needs and data security and privacy.
- North America held the largest market share of 34.2% in 2020. This is due to the presence of established market players such as NVIDIA, Kinetica, SQream, Neo4j, and Blazegraph in the region. The United States and Canada are the major contributors to the GPU database market in the region.
To identify key industry trends, click the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/gpu-database-market
For the purposes of this report, the reports and data have segmented the global GPU database market on the basis of component, deployment type, application, end-use industry, and region:
Components Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
Deployment Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Governance, Risks and Compliance
- Threat intelligence
- Customer Experience Management
- Fraud detection and prevention
- Supply chain management
End-Use Industry Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Retail and e-commerce
- Telecommunications and IT
- Transport and logistics
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Request Report Customization @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2565
Table of Contents Highlights:
Chapter 1. Market Summary
1.1. Market definition
1.2. Scope and premise of the research
1.4. Market valuation technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary overview, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. GPU Database Market Segmentation and Impact Analysis
4.1. Materials Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industry outlook
4.2.1. Analysis of market indicators
4.2.2. Market Driver Analysis
4.2.3. Analysis of market constraints
4.3. Technology Previews
4.4. Regulatory framework
4.5. ETOP analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend analysis
4.9. Customer mapping
Chapter 5. Competitive Landscape
5.1. Market revenue share by manufacturers
5.2. Manufacturing Cost Allocation Analysis
5.3. Mergers and Acquisitions
5.4. Market positioning
5.5. Strategy Benchmarking
5.6. Supplier Landscape
To finish, all aspects of the GPU Database Market are quantitatively as well qualitatively assessed to study the Global as well as regional market comparatively. This market study presents critical information and factual data about the market providing an overall statistical study of this market based on market drivers, limitations and its future prospects.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal to locate, target and analyze changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries and help customers make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence research ensuring relevant, fact-based research across multiple sectors including healthcare, technology, chemicals, power and energy. We are constantly updating our search offerings to ensure that our clients are aware of the latest trends existing in the market.
Business Development Manager
Direct line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com