The Role: We are recruiting a Database Administrator to join our team in Gauteng.
This is a contract opportunity, please ensure you are ready to work on a contract role before applying below.
Skills and experience: Degree required:
- Matrix certificate
- Relevant certificate
- Bachelor’s/Diploma in Information Technology/Computer Science
- Minimum 5 years of experience as
- Expert experience with database and data warehouse technologies (SQL Server, MySQL or equivalent)
Main responsibilities: Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mastery of the following development tools: MS Visual Studio, TFS, Team City, Jira, Sign Tool
- Proficiency in software development lifecycle methodologies such as agile, scrum and understanding of CI/CD DevOps processes and tools (TeamCity, Azure DevOps, Jenkins)
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code using software development best practices
- Create website layout/user interface using standard HTML/CSS practices and provided framework
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Create and maintain software documentation.
Find out more/Apply to this position