Rising demand for DBaas market thus elevates the growth of cloud database market.
HYDERABAD, TELANGANA, INDIA, Sept. 19, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — IndustryARC in its latest report predicts the cloud database market to reach $39.1 billion by 2026, after growing at a CAGR of 31.4% in 2021-2026. With the rise in adoption of IoT technologies and usage of cloud database for computing in various organizations for different applications is analyzed to drive the cloud database market. The report offers a comprehensive analysis of the market, its main segments, growth factors, trends, drivers and challengers, key players and more.
Click here to browse the full summary of the report:
Key points to remember:
This IndustryARC Cloud Database Market report highlights the following areas –
1. North America dominates the cloud database market owing to the high adoption of cloud computing and storage by large enterprises and SMEs in the region.
2. Growing demand from large enterprises for digital database management and storage is expected to contribute to the market growth of cloud database market during the forecast period 2020-2025.
3. The increased number of investments in IoT applications and its impact on the IT and telecommunications industry is analyzed to impose a significant increase in the demand for data management services, thus creating a significant number of opportunities in the cloud database market over the period 2021-2026.
Want to know more about relevant information? Click here:
1. Large enterprises held the largest cloud database market share in 2020 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 33.1% through 2026. Large enterprises mainly opt for private cloud databases based on a storage implemented without SQL, thus ensuring security as well as benefits including reduced infrastructure configuration, management overhead, etc.
2. In 2020, North America dominated the cloud database market with a market share of 41.5%, followed by APAC and Europe. The major factor contributing to the major market share is the presence of major cloud database vendors including Amazon, Google, Oracle, etc. as they provide enhanced advanced technical architecture and cloud database security to the customers of this region, thus driving the market during the forecast period 2021-2026.
3. IT & Telecom held the major market share of cloud database market in 2020 and is also expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 39.7% during the forecast period 2021-2026. Cloud computing is mostly deployed in the IT industry, mainly due to advantages such as high scalability, low cost, and access through a cloud platform.
The top 5 players in the cloud database industry are –
1. Google Inc.,
4. Microsoft Corp.,
Click the following link to purchase the Cloud Database report:
Why choose IndustryARC?
IndustryARC is one of the world’s leading market research and consulting companies. It produces over 500 unique market reports every year. If you are looking for a detailed overview of a particular market, you can simply connect with the team at IndustryARC. You can not only buy your favorite market report from the website, but also get personalized support on specific reports.
A. Cloud Database Security Market
B. Cloud Relational Database Market
Mr Venkat Reddy
USA: (+1) 970-236-3677, (+1) 815-656-4596
IND: (+91) 40-485-49062
Visit us on social media: